Why you will love this job:
Reporting to the Sr. Account Director, the primary responsibility of this position is to support and manage the ExxonMobil NASCAR and NBA program including but not limited to: all aspects of marketing programs including development, execution, evaluation, management of client base, assets, at-track hospitality, in arena and client events. In addition, this position will manage all aspects of a top tier motorsports and NBA marketing hospitality programs including the motorsports team partnership, corporate sponsored events (coordination and execution), acting as a liaison between team, sponsor and internal processes.
GMR Marketing supports ExxonMobil with their Motorsports and NBA Official sponsorship status with at track and arena activations, event planning, event execution, show car program, overall program coordination, budget management and bringing forward creative services to enhance the program.
• Oversee account team’s multiple project work, while implementing a structured execution process of event marketing practices.
• Manage day-to-day work of at least two Account Executive roles
• Develop and manage program budgets.
• Create strategic documents for client presentations and program analysis reports.
• Oversee on-site management, supervision and coordination of marketing programs.
• Identify and problem-solve program challenges and consult with senior management to avoid them.
• Assist with program account assignments and structures for new business on the account.
• Debrief and prepare to incorporate new business into account team on the current account.
• Monitor program progress and recommend adjustments as necessary.
• Prepare client contracts.
• Deliver company and product-specific presentations to client.
• Manage team members to ensure plans, budgets, timelines, etc. are executed accordingly.
• Manage effective relationships with all parties, ensure all partners are working collectively to meet client needs.
• Manage GMR resources to support all programs as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by the account leadership team.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in similar marketing role.
• 5-7 years of relevant work experience, agency and management experience preferred.
• Experience working in the NASCAR and/or motorsports space required.
• Familiarity with the NBA space preferred.
• Ability to travel for 10-12 events and/or over weekends/holidays.
• Prior experience managing direct reports.