The Content Coordinator at the U.S. National Whitewater Center (Whitewater) is responsible for the development, execution and production of Whitewater’s digital and visual content needs across internal and external mediums.
• Collaborate with and contribute to Whitewater’s Marketing Department by producing inspirational and authentic content and design to be used across a variety of campaigns and publishing platforms.
• Produce visual content to establish and progress brand identity for Whitewater and all of Whitewater’s products and product categories through photography, videography and graphic design.
• Develop and design the user interface and user experience of Whitewater’s digital and online properties.
• Create deliverables to specifications across Whitewater’s marketing campaigns and advertising mediums.
• Maintain brand consistencies across all design deliverables.
• Proactively research content and design trends across a variety of platforms to stay current on creative trends and ahead of industry standards.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of Whitewater’s brand, activities, products, services.
Brand and marketing support
• Progressively and continually bring a high level of strategic thinking and intellectual curiosity to the Whitewater Marketing Department throughout all aspects of primary job functions.
• Collaborate with various Whitewater departments to produce visual deliverables that adhere to brand guidelines.
• Schedule and approve all uses of Whitewater marks by third party organizations.
• Maintain and progressively develop an ongoing and intimate knowledge of the outdoor industry to ensure that all media produced is aligned with the authentic outdoor lifestyle and the Whitewater brand.
• Maintain availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays with frequency.
• Strategic thinker and creative problem solver, with a high degree of intellectual curiosity and critical thinking.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud: Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects. Illustrator, XD and InDesign are a plus.
• Ability to meet and exceed deadlines and work in a fluid environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure and make decisions independently.
• Ability to give, receive and translate feedback into creative projects and deliverables.
• Effective and prompt communication skills within the marketing team, organization and creative partners.
• Knowledge and experience with the planning, development and production of creative and authentic marketing assets.
• Project management and organizational skills.
• Degree in Film, Fine Art, Visual Communications or Design preferred.
• 3+ years of relevant experience in Photography, Video, Graphic Design, Art or related field.
• Please provide digital portfolio link/website with resume.
• Facility Access.
• Staff Discount Program.
• Health, Dental, Vision.
• Flexible Spending Account.
• Paid Time Off.
The U.S. National Whitewater Center is dedicated to the promotion of the active, outdoor lifestyle. We are a team whose culture and work environment facilitates real engagement through real experiences. Since 2006, the U.S. National Whitewater Center has engaged all levels of participants through its activity passes, instruction and youth programming as well as its festivals, races and other outdoor events. Opportunities can be found at the U.S. National Whitewater Center for those interested in active summer jobs, a gateway into the outdoor lifestyle or furthering your career in the outdoor industry.
The U.S. National Whitewater Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the U.S. National Whitewater Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. The U.S. National Whitewater Center is an employer who participates in the E-Verify program.