Foxcroft Wine Co. & Backlot Whiskey Ventures LLC is seeking a Marketing Manager to assist the General Managers and Owners in all marketing-driven programs. In addition to marketing support, this individual will be directly responsible for all property social media efforts, including paid and organic content as well as promotions. Must be a self-starter, motivated, enthusiastic and have a passion for the hospitality industry.
• Manage the brand of each individual business for additional collateral design, printing and any other promotional requirements.
• Organize special events that will generate great press and PR.
• Research and identify co-marketing companies that will complement the identities of each business and institute programs or events that will generate buzz.
• Manage the PR agencies on a daily basis, ensuring objectives, strategies and road maps are executed in a timely manner.
• Monitor in-house Marketing and Brand Standards to ensure compliance.
• Co-ordinate with General Managers to integrate branding efforts to e-Marketing and paid on-line advertising strategies (i.e., PPC keyword submissions, e-Blasts, e-Brochures/modules, e-Proposals) throughout all other communication vehicles (social media, PR, blog content, direct mail, etc.).
• Support website blogs and manage the content strategy in conjunction with General Managers.
• Assist with the development of marketing budgets.
• Oversee photo shoots and manage photo libraries.
• Develop and implement property marketing partnership opportunities and continuously focus on marketing initiatives to create customer loyalty and increase market share.
• Manage on online reputation management and messaging on 3rd party sites to ensure communications are as per the brand and drive online content social media opportunities.
• Provide support in strategic planning, market research, presentation development and any other additional requests as per Senior Management.
• Create monthly reports to track the success of campaigns.
• Create all branded presentation documents, ensuring they are in the appropriate brand format.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.