Social Media Manager
We are looking for someone to join our team to support social media marketing efforts in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This is a critical role and requires someone who is results-driven, creative and extremely detail-oriented. The successful candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fun environment and will have a thirst for learning and growing while contributing to the continued success of the company. S/he will support the company’s chief executive and team and will enthusiastically jump into and/or support a variety of diverse clients. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in working individually or as part of a team and in taking initiative. Our Social Media Manager will be an integral part of the company’s success and will contribute to the seamless completion of critical projects and goals.
This is a full-time position with an immediate need, but we are looking for someone who will fit within and grow within our dynamic team and company culture.
• Manage social media content and calendar for clients.
• Create editorial plans for campaigns and implementation.
• Create, curate and manage content (photography, graphics, blogs, etc.).
• Manage day-to-day social media communications and campaigns.
• Manage customer feedback, utilize strategic hashtags, build community.
• Support SM Coordinators by reviewing, editing and approving their work.
• Analyze successes and trends and manage summary reports per client.
• Assist with graphic design needs.
• Assist team with coordination and design of various integrated communication and marketing activities.
• Assist teammates to ensure projects are completed in a timely fashion.
• Possess strong communication skills across all channels (written, face-to-face, via email, instant messaging or phone).
• Maintain a positive, “can-do” attitude that contributes to the overall culture and environment.
• Excellent creative writing skills.
• Ability to plan (forest) and execute (trees).
• Understanding of evolving social media space, hunger to adapt with it.
• A passion for all things marketing including a strong understanding of digital and social marketing strategies and executions.
• A strong detail-orientation including a drive for problem-solving, innovation and results.
• Ability to bring new ideas to the table while also implementing BW social media strategies.
• A combination of marketing intuition, baseline skills and practical/analytical thinking.
• Must be highly professional and committed to putting the best version of yourself forward every day.
• Highly organized, efficient and accountable.
• Highly effective written and verbal communication skills including an infectious, positive attitude and approach.
• Takes initiative to understand and contribute to the achievement of company goals and strategies.
• A strong work ethic, demonstrated intellectual curiosity and personal accountability for achieving professional growth while completing assigned tasks.
• Willing to wear black on Wednesday in celebration of Black Wednesday’s brand and camaraderie.
• Professional Social Media Marketing experience, 1 year required.
• Agency experience, preferred.
• Social Media Ad Buying experience, preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Business/Marketing focus preferred.