Wilmington FRA is one of the nation’s largest conference organizations. As a division of London-based Wilmington PLC, our three brands include Ark Group (legal), FRA (finance & government) and RISE (health care). We are the preferred resource for executives and managers seeking cutting edge information on the next wave of business opportunities. We have a distributed workforce headquartered in Charlotte, NC. We offer a competitive package including health care and dental benefits, life insurance and 401K. Our office promotes a relaxed, casual work environment with early office closure every Friday.
The Sales Coordinator is a role with specific responsibilities across both Wilmington FRA Brands, RISE and FRA. This role is primarily responsible for supporting our internal sponsorship sales team and their external customers in preparation for our live events. All activities and functions within this role should play an important part in maintaining good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the sponsorship sales team. The Sales Coordinator is expected to deliver high standards of customer service at all times.
• Be the primary point of contact for customers regarding sponsorship fulfillment, including responsibility for tracking sponsorship revenue, communicating deliverables and preparing final reports.
• Maintain sponsorship sales contracts, prepare sales reports for Sr Leadership Team and Finance and assist customers with payment terms.
• Collect information from customers after contract signing and distributing to the internal team as needed.
• Work closely with the sales, production, operations and marketing teams to ensure customer expectations are communicated and implemented for all live conferences for which they are sponsoring.
• Ensure that the conference websites and brochures are up-to-date with customer information.
• Proactively correspond with customers to answer questions and resolve problems.
• Develop ideas about how to increase RISE & FRA sponsorship dollars.
• Mine for and research new sponsorship sales leads.
• Serve as a customer-facing resource for all customers that sponsor our RISE and FRA events.
• Work closely with senior leadership team to handle administrative tasks related to strategic accounts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, skills, education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• 2+ years of experience in client relations support, project management, coordination and/or related work experience.
• Demonstrated superior organizational, writing and communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and applications.
• Preferred working knowledge of SharePoint, SalesForce, Trello or related programs.
• Ability to thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects, excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively as a part of a team and maintain positive interpersonal relationships in an open working environment.
• Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks process improvement and proposes solutions.
• Team player who works effectively across departments and diverse personalities.
• Positive “can-do” attitude required.
Send resume and salary requirements to Stephanie Kohlenstein, VP Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.