Under the direction of the Director of Restaurants & Bars, oversees the daily operations of Gallery restaurant, In-Room Dining and other F&B outlets during shift to achieve guest satisfaction, quality service and compliance with company, franchise and Forbes standards while meeting or exceeding financial goals.
• Oversees the operations of the restaurant, in-room dining and/or other F&B outlets during shift to maintain smooth operations and guest satisfaction.
• Supervises, trains and coaches Bartenders, Servers, Server Assistants and In-Room Dining Attendants. Assists team members during busy periods.
• Provides recommendations for team member recognition, performance evaluation and discipline.
• Assists in creating and implementing hotel and franchise programs and promotional events.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state and local regulations, including OSHA and health department regulations.
• Conducts daily pre-shift meetings to discuss F&B related information, such as daily specials.
• Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly and professional manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Notifies F&B Outlets Manager or Director of Restaurants & Bars of any incidents or conflicts that affect normal business operations or guest service.
• Assists in monthly liquor and supplies inventories.
• Monitors sanitation of F&B outlets to ensure compliance with regulations.
Education and experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent, Associate’s Degree preferred.
• 2-3 years of related supervisory experience in a Forbes 4 or 5-star restaurant or hotel.
Skills and abilities:
• Thorough knowledge of restaurant/hotel practices and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple job priorities at the same time.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to bend, walk and move about for extended periods, talk, hear, stand, sit, reach, grasp and perform repetitive motions.
• Ability to push, pull, lift, carry or otherwise move items up to 10 lbs, regularly and 40 lbs. occasionally.
EEO and ADA Statements: The Ballantyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.