Email Marketing Specialist
Burn Boot Camp is one of the fastest-growing fitness franchises in the world and we’re looking for a talented content marketer to join our growing Marketing team! Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with the entire marketing department to communicate Burn Boot Camp’s mission and value proposition across all customer touchpoints. The ideal candidate will be an experienced email marketer with excellent attention to detail. We’re looking for a team player that’s creative, ambitious and eager to learn and grow alongside our team. This is a full-time position with the office located in Huntersville, NC.
These responsibilities must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodation
• Develop a center of excellence for the email channel, grow our database, increase customer retention and drive increased customer and member lifetime value.
• Plan and manage marketing campaigns that drive revenue and increase engagement, across all channels, online and offline.
• Own the life-cycle email program strategy, user flow and triggers, ideation, email content and messaging development and campaign execution.
• Partner with digital merchandising, planning and buying to determine which products and promotions should be highlighted.
• Drive the strategy, scheduling, execution and ongoing analysis of automated, targeted and personalized marketing strategies to engage customers.
• Support our franchisee network with their email communications, design, copy and content.
• Integrate program strategy with broader CRM and loyalty initiatives to create a cohesive, omni-channel experience.
• Manage the development and approval of compelling content that drives results, including managing creative requests.
• Analyze and report on campaign results and customer behavior to identify actionable opportunities to increase sales, improve customer retention and improve engagement. Use findings to lead customer segmentation and targeting efforts.
• Conduct and track A/B testing for subject lines, frequency, calls to action and other email content. Use learnings to continuously improve results.
• Identify and execute opportunities to enhance content through social media integration.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, management and vendors to ensure successful execution of programs.
• Report on progress against goals and relevant metrics.
• Drive innovation, with a particular focus on mobile, by partnering with key stakeholders on a test/learn/grow framework.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple projects.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
• Passion for fitness, health and nutrition, enthusiastic about Burn Boot Camp’s mission
• 1-2 years’ experience in online and/or customer marketing, preferably for a consumer/merchandise-driven business.
• Experience managing an email marketing program.
• Experience developing marketing creative and communication that drives customer response.
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others.
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills. Ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
• Thorough understanding of direct marketing principles.
• Familiarity with FTC regulations.
• Copywriting skills are a plus.
Preferred knowledge, skills and abilities
• Nutritional expertise and/or experience working in health/wellness industry.
• Experience working with MyEmma or another email marketing platform.
• Experience in optimizing content for SEO, keyword research and website analytics.
• Design ability/experience working with Adobe design suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).