Wilmington FRA is one of the nation’s largest conference organizations. As a division of London-based Wilmington PLC, our three brands include Ark Group (legal), FRA (finance and government) and RISE (health care). We are the preferred resource for executives and managers seeking cutting edge information on the next wave of business opportunities. We have a distributed workforce headquartered in Charlotte, NC. We offer a competitive package including health care and dental benefits, life insurance and 401K. Our office promotes a relaxed, casual work environment with early office closure every Friday.
The RISE Marketing Coordinator is a role with specific responsibilities across two dimensions within the WFRA organization: RISE communities and The RISE Institute. This role is primarily responsible for supporting engagement strategies that provide ongoing interactions and value-based programming geared to the needs and interests of the three RISE communities (Revenue Management & Quality, Social Determinants of Health and Medicare Marketplace) as well as coordinating and performing administrative tasks related to The RISE Institute product line. All activities and functions within this role should deliver benefits that attract and retain RISE Association members, bonding them to RISE and establishing brand loyalty.
• The RISE Marketing Coordinator provides key administrative and community-building support for members across three communities.
• Manage and maintain the official membership database across the communities and apply eligibility for webinars, user groups and newsletters.
• Support the RISE Executive and Non-Executive Directors as needed with the administration of assigned Advisory Board organizations.
• Maintain community websites using content management system.
• Collaborate with marketing team and RISE Executive and Non-Executive Directors to make ongoing updates to websites including new content, monitor discussion threads and cross-promotion of conferences.
• The RISE Marketing Coordinator organizes, conducts and administers 15-25 webinars annually.
• Manage and maintain internal calendar of webinars.
• Work closely with sponsors in preparation for webinars to collect pertinent information.
• Own the marketing strategy to grow webinar attendance including email marketing and other marketing activities.
• Keep website up-to-date with latest calendar and webinar information using content management system.
RISE user groups
• The RISE Marketing Coordinator organizes, conducts and administers user groups.
• Manage and maintain internal calendar of user groups, including eligibility of participants.
• Recruit and expand group of chairpersons to lead user groups.
• Work with marketing team to distribute material after user groups.
• Collaborate with marketing team to cross-promote user groups to audience.
• Keep website up-to-date with latest user group calendar through content management system.
• Monitor user group discussion forums.
The RISE Institute
• The RISE Marketing Coordinator works alongside The Director of Institute Sales to produce and administer online and onsite training, education and certification programs.
• Create and administer product updates to online and in-person training materials with regulatory and official source changes and updates, establish quarterly cadence for these updates.
• Generate leads for The RISE Institute product line.
• Coordinate RISE Institute workshops including internal and external resources, faculty (external subject matter experts and contractors) for flawless execution of the workshops.
• Establish, maintain and administer official RISE Institute workshop materials.
• Serve as conduit with RISE CEU communication, tracking and approval.
• Work closely with the production, sales, operations and marketing teams to ensure alignment and relevance of Institute and Community offerings onsite at live conferences.
• Collaborate with conference marketers to determine live conferences in which the RISE Association and Institute should be represented via tradeshow booth, ship and order materials for the booth.
• Be proactive in cross-promoting Community & Institute offerings through live conference marketing.
• Establish and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, third parties and vendors as appropriate.
• Serve as a customer-facing resource for all customers that touch the RISE communities and/or The RISE Institute.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, skills, education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
• 2+ years of experience in project management, marketing, coordination and/or related work experience.
• Demonstrated superior organizational, writing and communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and applications.
• Preferred working knowledge of Totara, Trello, SharePoint, PowerBI, WebEx, Umbraco or related programs.
• Ability to thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects, excellent time management skills.
• Team player who works effectively across departments and diverse personalities.
• Positive “can-do” attitude required.