Part-Time Administrative Assistant
At Dempsey Law, we are more than just a North Carolina legal practice providing adoption and immigration services, we are a bridge helping people throughout the world to come together as families. It is this perspective that allows Dempsey Law to compassionately and effectively provide exemplary adoption and immigration services building strong families across international borders. We have an immediate need for a part-time administrative assistant to support our office of two attorneys and one paralegal.
• Provide administrative support for two attorneys and one paralegal.
• Answer incoming phone calls and direct calls as needed.
• Receive mail, sort, scan and save to online client files.
• Prepare mailing and shipping labels for outgoing mail.
• Maintain Attorney calendars.
• Perform general clerical duties (copying, faxing, filing).
• Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies.
• Positive and proactive attitude.
• Prior law firm experience required, with 2 or more years related experience.
• NC Notary Public.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office (including Outlook, Word and Excel).
Hours and compensation:
• Afternoon hours required, 15-20 hours per week, $15-20/hour depending on experience.
Email Kelly@kdempseylaw.com with your resume, references and why you’re interested in the position.