Project Manager (HIRED)
Responsible for establishing and managing projects to collectively deliver desired business outcomes. Project managers lead a variety of different types of projects utilizing several different methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Lean) including large scale application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering and infrastructure upgrade and deployments. Project managers may manage multiple projects and may have end to end responsibility for the work effort and may lead both technology and non-technology initiatives, partnering closely with Line of Business Change Management teams to provide updates on technology deliverables. The primary focus will be aligned with the Workday application, owning Semi-Annual Releases, ongoing projects and larger BAU efforts. The project Manager will be responsible for project financials across GHR Technology projects.
This person is responsible for end-to-end technology delivery of the assigned project and is the primary point of escalation for technology issues. Drives overall technology execution and manages line of business stakeholder relationships and acts as their advocate throughout the life of the project.
• Strong PM knowledge, ability to lead a team and drive to results.
• Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Must possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must be a nimble thinker who can be successful in a fast-changing environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
• Strong project financial management skills.
• Guides projects through all phases, ensuring processes are followed, required documents are completed and required tracking systems are kept updated.
• Develops and manages to project plan.
• Identifies, assigns, tracks, escalates and resolves issues.
• Experience in tracking the tasks and progress of a major project, escalating and resolving issues, planning for and managing resources and funding.
• Holds resources accountable for deliverables on time and budget.
• Schedules and facilitates regular meetings to review progress and status and ad hoc topical meetings, formulates agendas and documents minutes, action items. etc.
• Ability to provide project status on deliverables or escalate issues to sr. leaders and executives.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. 5+ years of bank technology experience and five years of Project/Program management experience.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.