Cyber Security Analyst – Strategy & Planning (HIRED)
What you will do:
• Coordinates annual planning activities for GIS incorporating Business, Technical and Strategic Plans.
• Monitors, tracks and reports on strategic plan progress through measurable goals and metrics.
• Communicates Technical and Strategic Plan outcomes with GIS Senior Leadership.
• General Cybersecurity knowledge and understanding of the implementation of best practices in a financial organization.
• Strong skills for building presentations to convey complex messages using PowerPoint.
• General technical expertise (cybersecurity, engineering, etc.).
• Ability to communicate with impact and influence vertically and laterally. Comfortable in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals and seniority levels.
• Ability to translate executive guidance into actionable goals and tactics.
• Strong analytical / Excel skills for data analysis.
• Able to set, manage and adhere to specific actions and milestones to deliver work efforts (ie project management) along with MS Project skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity, computer science, security and risk analysis or the like.
• 5-10 years’ experience in information security and or cybersecurity.