Digital Marketing Manager
Dimensional is undertaking a digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of our current service offerings, investing in innovative ways to deepen client engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The goal is to position Dimensional Fund Advisors as the undisputed leader in financial science and client services, to create an impeccable digital ecosystem that will help clients adopt the Dimensional Investing lens as their own and apply it to the lives they serve.
We are seeking a highly effective and innovative Manager, Digital to drive transformation, focused on building out a high-performance digital innovation and development culture, managing the digital program to ensure an experience-driven roadmap and working closely with the management team to build capabilities that will delight Dimensional’ s clients and lower operational costs.
As a key member of the Digital team, the Manager, Digital will define and drive strategy for the digital team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Digital, this role will focus on three main areas:
• Promotion and Content Strategy.
• Digital Product Management.
• Analytics that support the digital team.
Specific responsibilities include
• Develop and execute successfully around Dimensional’s content strategy and promotion, drive critical programs throughout the agile model, working closely with functional areas, business and experience analysts and design teams.
• Develop and drive internal/external facing product strategy for domains related to public, client and employee experiences.
• Align product, content and analytics strategy to overall roadmap and future state vision.
• Act as a thought leader for the overall digital vision.
• Develop and maintain relationships across cross-functional teams to gather input, socialize insights and gain buy-in for solutions.
• Lead, mentor and empower a team of 4-6 which include Experience Analysts, Digital Strategists and Product Owners.
• Help in the development of product features by collaborating with technology, publishing, design, operations and subject matter experts across functional areas including Corporate Communications, Client Marketing and the Investment Research Group.
• Own and proactively identify issues and drive resolutions end-to-end.
• Engage and support communications activities with senior stakeholders.
• Develop business cases and communicate product strategy to senior audiences.
• BA/BS degree, MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience including a minimum of 5 years of experience in the financial services sector.
• Previous consulting, strategy, digital transformation or product management/development experience is a plus.
• Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital and overall client experiences preferred.
• Experience driving program digital process and delivery.
• Established track record of delivery of results in a complex environment.
• Demonstrated strong ability to analyze problems, design solutions and communicate effectively and confidently (both verbal and written) with relevant stakeholders to gain buy-in.
• Comfort with ambiguity and proven ability to structure problems and develop analytical frameworks.
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination and social and recreational programs.