Digital Advertising Operations Manager (HIRED)
The Digital Advertising Operations Manager (Digital Ad Ops Manager) plays a central role in the success of digital campaign management across the entire campaign, from media flowchart management to ad trafficking, data gathering and reporting.
The Digital Ad Ops Manager acts as a central hub, serving four internal WW teams (Media, Project Management, Production, Measurement) and owning the relationships with ad serving partners and publisher-side ad ops teams. The Digital Ad Ops Manager guarantees the successful execution of all publisher-direct digital campaigns, working with the Media team to initiate creative rotation and independently managing production specs, timelines, tag creation, trafficking, QA, performance, pacing and optimization implementation. The Digital Ad Ops Manager will work closely with project managers to communicate deadlines and specs and ascertain final ad assets for trafficking. The Digital Ad Ops Manager will also work closely with the Measurement Director to gather all relevant publisher data not available from API or ad-serving platforms and populate Excel reports as directed with end of month or “time period” results. Exceptional communication, multitasking, attention-to-detail and management skills are required.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Coordinate completion of digital media flowcharts between media, account teams and producers — including specs and creative mapping to audience and content.
• Set up campaigns in ad-serving network.
• Proactively communicate with all teams regarding timelines, deadlines, risks, launch, QA, performance, pacing, optimization implementations.
• Manage weekly reviews of campaign performance with Media team.
• Upload creative campaigns into ad-serving network.
• Traffic ad assets to publishers and test functionality.
• Launch campaigns, conduct QA on ad assets, identify errors.
• Monitor campaign performance and pacing.
• Implement optimizations recommended by Media team.
• Create and implement URL tags and other tracking elements in coordination with measurement.
• Collect and gather all relevant publisher data not available from API or ad server; audit site data with ad server data.
• Populate Excel reports as directed by Measurement Director with end of month or “time period” results.
Additional responsibilities as a member of the Connections Team
• Support the Public Relations and Content team with requests for URL tag creation.
• Traffic e-newsletter and native content assets to publishers.
• Attend and participate actively in relevant team, agency and client meetings.
• Be a positive, motivating member of the team.
• Communicate in a clear, coherent and professional manner.
• Conduct straightforward and candid communication with team members.
• Listen well and solve problems to achieve the most effective outcome for the client, team and agency.
• Represent the team and Wray Ward in a positive manner in all endeavors.
• Be accountable for delivering better performing work on time and on budget.
• Be a team player, inspiring trust and teamwork among the team and throughout the agency.
• Demonstrate a passion for always doing the best work.
• Collaborate among multiple departments effectively and efficiently.
• Conduct business with a conscientious, straightforward and dedicated work ethic.
• Respect all equally — internally and externally.
• Passionately uphold the agency brand, culture and values.
• 4+ years of experience in a relevant position, digital ad operations experience preferred.
• Certifications in DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other technology systems relevant to the position.
• Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects at a time.
• Advanced knowledge of the digital media landscape.
• Effective problem-solver and generator of creative, innovative solutions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Tableau.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.