Are you looking to join a team where you feel you are part of a family? Do you want to have unlimited earning and career-growth potential? Do you want to be recognized for your hard work? Do you have a natural talent at speaking on the phone (or at least can fake it)? If you answer yes to these questions we have the right fit for you.
Hughes and Associates has been providing executive search services for over 15 years in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. We are a well-known, industry-leading firm due to our exceptional commitment to each candidate and client. Our company’s goal is not only to find the perfect candidate for a position but also to make a true, lasting impact on the lives of the people we work with. Due to the high demand of the industry, we are seeking a self-motivating, hard-working recruiter to join our team and enable us to continue to provide the exceptional service we are known for.
We are seeking a Recruiter to complement our team. This is a full-time, on-site position, no remote opportunities available. As a Recruiter, you will work hands-on with industry professionals helping them grow both professionally and financially in their careers. The individual will use their successful business experience, entrepreneurial spirit and drive to expand and improve upon our established practice.
• Identify, source, screen and interview candidates for a variety of positions.
• Maintain ideal candidate networking and relationship management.
• Market to hiring managers, open new accounts and secure new job orders.
• Communicate with candidates while ensuring a positive candidate experience and positively representing the company.
• Achieve/surpass daily and weekly performance metrics.
• Title and pay based on experience (Recruiter I 0-3 years, Recruiter II 3-5 years, Recruiter III 5-8 years, Recruiter IV 8+ years).
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Lead sourcing/research experience using sourcing mediums such as LinkedIn.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with candidates and clients.
• Computer savvy.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and an effective team player.
• Flexibility and ability to overcome rejection.
• Drive to keep up-to-date with a fast-paced industry.
• Ethical, honest and punctual.