Founded in 1975, BR+A Consulting Engineers maintains a total staff of 350 employees located at our main office in Boston and branch offices in New York City, NY, Philadelphia, PA, Vienna, VA (Washington, DC), Coral Gables, FL (Miami), Chicago, IL, St. Louis, MO, Tampa, FL and Charlotte, NC. BR+A provides state-of-the-art integrated and coordinated mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection consulting engineering, technology systems design, lighting design and building commissioning services.
Our Charlotte office is seeking an Administrative Assistant. We are looking for a candidate that is articulate, organized and trustworthy. The candidate should also be proactive, multitasking, can perform under pressure and have good time management skills. The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic, energetic, hardworking individual with great telephone etiquette.
We offer excellent compensation and a competitive benefits package, including Medical/Dental coverage and 401K, to all our full-time employees.
• Must have experience with Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe/blue beam, preferred experience with Deltek Vision Software.
• Previous experience in a Design or Construction firm is a plus.
• Complete Word processing including but not limited to letters, meeting notes, memorandums, fee proposals and specifications.
• Additional Duties will include ordering supplies, filing, copying/printing, travel arrangements and support for all office employees, distributing information within the office and tracking other staff member workflows.
• Front Desk reception, greeting visitors and answering the phone.
Forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, regardless of race, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. The candidate must pass a drug test.