At Northwestern Mutual Financial Representatives strive to understand their clients’ goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives. Our Financial Representatives are professionals who come from varying backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with our clients. As you excel in your career our Advisors are supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities to help their clients and to build practices.
Our Northwestern Mutual office in Charlotte is growing rapidly and interviewing top sales and business development professionals who are looking to find a rewarding career helping others achieve their financial goals.
What you will do:
• Representatives help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with client’s needs and goals.
• Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
• Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
• Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis.
• Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
Send all inquiries, referrals and/or resumes to Whitney Davis at email@example.com.