Join an established, physician-run practice that has been around for 13 years! Our company culture is inclusive, professional, mature, thoughtful and offer state of the art laser equipment and several medical-grade skincare lines. We service a high-end client base that requires remarkable customer service skills. Visit our website to learn more about our spa.
We have an opening for a full-time Medical Aesthetician in our practice. The ideal candidate must have 2+ years of laser experience and must be available to work on Saturdays.
Responsibilities and experience:
• Perform an array of anti-aging laser treatments, laser hair removal, micro-needling, facials/microdermabrasion/chemical peels, body contouring, tattoo removal, inventory, medical charting.
• Sales experience is a must.
• Ideal candidate must be a team player and adaptable
What we offer:
• Competitive salary.
• Insurance (health, dental, life).
• Pension plan.
• Flexible spending account.
• Continuing education.