Senior Creative Developer
Join Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Companies’ savvy team of real estate marketing professionals. We are a collaborative group who likes to share ideas and welcomes diverse perspectives. We are attracted to proactive, forward-thinking problem solvers. The Berkshire Hathaway name is internationally recognized for its strong foundation, financial strength and integrity. Berkshire Hathaway is #3 on Forbes list of most respected companies and #4 on Barron’s list of most trusted companies. Our parent company HomeServices of America is also the largest real estate company in the US. We partner with our team members to provide opportunities for growth so that our players can achieve successful and meaningful careers. You can find out more about our company at our website.
Purpose of job:
To quickly and efficiently understand a vision and bring it to life across various mediums by translating the brand strategy into on target creative solutions. This individual is a thought leader that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is as comfortable designing a website landing page as they are developing a sales center display. The goal is to visually communicate with our brands’ audiences in a dynamic way while quickly producing quality product. The Sr. Creative Developer is expected to have ¬a hand in the messaging, development and delivery of every piece of collateral. This person should be pro-active, detail-oriented and have an opinion, to help identify areas for improvement as an integral part of the larger team and company. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords to describe who we are looking for – Graphic Designer, Creative Associate, Creative Developer, Art Production Developer, Art Production Associate.
• Think creatively, have new ideas, execute with grace, talent, speed.
• Regularly create and enhance brand materials such as print presentations, brochures, digital presentations, flyers, newsletters, direct mail, social media images and digital ads.
• Design and produce brand magazine.
• Design logos for events and clients.
• Participate in the creative development of various campaigns and design strategies.
• Sales center/office displays.
• Design website pages, emails, digital ads.
• Design infographics.
• Design social media, flyer, postcard and newsletter templates.
• Edit promotional videos.
• Recommend, source and manage outside creative sources/vendors.
• Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field or equivalent work experience.
• Candidate will be able to share a diverse portfolio of previous work.
Knowledge and skills
• Expert-level fluency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Working Knowledge (expert is a plus+) in Lightroom, Premiere, After Effects, etc.
• Skilled in both print and digital design specifications and best practices.
• An understanding of online systems and relevant platforms.
• A background in branding and an eye for detail.
• Strong creative and conceptual skills.
• Demonstrated understanding of messaging and copy and ability to tell complex stories visually and verbally.
• Desire to be proactive and passionate about staying ahead of trends.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Effective problem-solving skills.
• Desire to work in a collaborative environment, receive feedback and pivot as necessary.
• Competitive pay depending upon experience and knowledge of candidate.
• Company benefits including paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k).
Email resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com.