A Software Product Manager (‘SPM’) is responsible for discovering, designing, building and delivering next-generation predictive analytics products on Tresata’s industry-leading platform.
As a Tresata SPM, you will use your strong entrepreneurial skills and instincts to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. You will work closely with teams of world-class engineers and designers to build new products. You will lead the ideation, technical development and launch of innovative analytics products.
This role requires you to understand Tresata’s strategic and competitive position to deliver forward-thinking analytics products. You will establish a shared vision of product priorities and delivery schedules across the company. You will enhance the user experience by advocating for customer needs, integrating usability research and incorporating product design trends into products.
The most critical skill for success is commitment to be a creative and relentless taskmaster who maximizes the efficiency across all stages of product development in Tresata’s fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. Additionally, you will create, implement and analyze metrics that help Tresata evaluate and drive the success of products.
Essentials for the role:
• A bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, mathematics, physics, arts or incredible programming/life skills (which makes a bachelor’s degree irrelevant).
• Exceptionally strong organizational and analytical skills.
• A great eye for design and detail without losing sight of the bigger vision.
• 3+ years product management or product design experience.
• 2+ years of experience in delivering web-based apps and/or analytics products.
• 2+ years experience with wire-framing, designing and prototyping user interfaces.
• 2+ years experience managing products delivering in agile and fast-paced environment.
• Development of complex software products and familiarity with design and prototype tools like Sketch, as well as with Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Spark and related technologies.
Preparing for the role:
Tresata believes that as long as you have the essentials + a hunger to learn + humility to know what you don’t know + just enough hustle to out-hustle the hustlest, we will prepare you for the rest. Like all full-time positions at Tresata, this position also qualifies for incredible, world-class, intergalactic benefits.