Senior Marketing Analyst
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
The Senior Marketing Analyst – Vendor Planning coordinates development of media plans for advertising efforts in collaboration with vendor partners. Responsible for working with outside vendor marketing teams and internal merchandise marketing team to understand specific business objectives, key timing and communication goals to develop media plans that include both traditional and digital tactics that align to both the outside vendor’s and Lowe’s objectives. Helps manage vendor partners’ marketing funds and responsible for reporting media results and insights with the ability to make recommendations for optimization based on those results. Works closely with media agency partners to allocate media support and develop plans based on strategies. The Senior Marketing Analyst will possess analytical skills, problem-solving abilities and will demonstrate how to utilize, interpret and action of data on a regular basis. This individual will also have a strong sense of urgency with the ability to maintain strong relationships with agencies, vendor partners, merchants and cross-functional teams.
• Deep understanding of how to align initiative strategies with the right collection of marketing channels/tactics to drive the desired KPIs. Leverages Media Mix Modeling and Multi-Touch Attribution learnings.
• Well versed in Role of the Channel information with evolving knowledge base of current and emerging channels.
• Partner with broader Media team, marketing category teams and vendor partners to develop traditional, digital and owned media channel recommendations that support business and marketing objectives.
• Analyzes industry trends, media results and business environment to optimize plans.
• Interprets marketing strategies across customer segments, merchandise categories, initiatives and vendor brands to build supporting go-to-market plans across all relevant channels.
• Reviews competitive market data across marketing channels to influence future project work.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.