Chief Marketing Officer
CCG is seeking a creative marketing strategist to create the vision and market strategy for CCG and its family of insurance service brands. This marketing leader will report to the CEO and focus on enhancing CCG’s position and growing market share across all brands and new products and services, which are critical to achieving revenue and growth objectives.
With a focus on profitable growth, this leader is responsible for all aspects of marketing including strategy, pipeline development, brand advocacy and employee engagement. Accurate, consistent and ambitious execution of the marketing plan is a must. We require an experienced, innovative B2B marketing executive with demonstrated skill multi-channel marketing, sales effectiveness, market analysis, customer segmentation, lead generation, brand stewardship and enhancing share-of-voice. The leader will ensure that marketing strategies, processes and initiatives are aligned to high priority defined by the CCG strategic vision.
• Clarify and build identities and unique selling proposition for overall CCG brand and individual business unit brands.
• Develop and execute a marketing strategy to grow CCG brand verticals while working with the subject matter experts.
• Building target customer profiles and generate sales pipeline through demand generation and digital marketing strategy for CCG brands.
• Recommending marketing budgets by taking an analytical approach to marketing investment through innovative marketing tactics and strategies.
• Elevate CCG brands within the relative marketplace to maximize demand for services. Differentiate CCG brands from competitors by creating an optimal client experience through all stages in client processes.
• Leveraging key client insights into clients and market opportunities within existing processes.
• Create targeted, compelling value propositions, content and marketing-driven sales campaigns.
• Hire, lead and mentor a team of talented marketers and contractors who provide a variety of marketing-related duties and tasks, including pipeline development, campaign strategy, marketing execution, contractor network and employee engagement.
• Assigning, directing and evaluating content and deliverables.
• Conducting performance evaluations, career development discussions with the marketing department.
• Making salary and bonus recommendations.
• Ensuring appropriate orientation and ongoing education/training.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise marketing team of professionals (both in the office and at remote locations) as well lead across lines of business.
• Post-secondary education: Degree in a related business, marketing or public relations.
• 10+ years of experience as Marketing Leader preferably within a B2B or consulting business.
• Marketing and Public Relations experience.
• Strong marketing strategy skills. Ability to provide leadership and counsel to Market Leadership Team.
• Business-minded marketer with financial acumen and solid excel skills.
• Proven ability to influence and serve as a strategic thinker to senior management.
• Demonstrated expertise in brand development, digital initiatives, PR, marketing analytics, direct response and lead generation.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact in a team environment with all levels of employees including senior management.
• Experience working with data and insights to drive qualified leads into the pipeline and manage lead nurturing along the customer experience journey.
• Detail-oriented and comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
• Able to lead through influence working closely with development, marketing and sales, finance and the business.
• Experience working with CRM, marketing automation and content management system tools.
• Experience in Salesforce, Pardot and other marketing is advantageous.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Matching 401k plan.
• 100% employer-paid health insurance.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Company sponsored events.
• Casual dress.
• Employee referral program.
• Opportunity to work with a fast-growing company.