Director of Client Success
Become employee #3 on a team of talented, experienced investment banking and product development professionals looking to change the way governments and non-profits across the country finance development in their communities.
The way we pay for schools, parks, roads, water and stormwater infrastructure, hospitals, colleges and many other important public projects is highly inefficient. Finance officers for these institutions have an extremely important role to play in the lives of every citizen yet they have little to no access to information nor affordable and easy to use financial tools.
Fifth Asset is building a cloud-based debt management platform to revolutionize the municipal finance industry. This platform will improve decision making and lower borrowing costs which will ultimately improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
As we build our product and expand our team, we are looking for insightful and analytical individuals to be financial and strategic partners to our customers. Your work will be instrumental to Fifth Asset achieving its mission, be critical to the success of our clients and will help drive the evolution of our product offerings. This role will vary as we grow but will focus on data integrity, sales/sales support and customer success.
What you will do:
• Foster collaborative and trusting/trusted relationships with our customers in government, banking and legal segments.
• Engage prospects through the sales process to assess their needs and provide relevant information on the features and benefits of the product offering.
• Collaborate with internal team members to ensure accurate and timely creation of debt profiles for customers that meet our standards for quality and accuracy.
• Provide analytical rigor and lead efforts related to customer onboarding and ongoing support.
• Develop and monitor critical success metrics and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders.
• Share insights on product and customer experience to product development to help enhance or select feature set.
What you have:
• 1-2 years of relevant experience within investment banking, accounting, financial advisory, management consulting, private equity or operational finance functions.
• Demonstrated abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders.
• The ability to maintain performance under tight timelines and a “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done.
• Proven ability to quickly identify and methodically resolve potential road-blocks.
• An analytical eye and experience building financial models from scratch or working extensively in Excel or financial planning software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the company. This role will include exposure to product development, marketing and finance.
• Experience working at a startup or technology company is a bonus.
We’re looking for people with passion and integrity. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions and meet resistance with persistence. Join us or simply say hello!