This position is responsible for analyzing, evaluating and maintaining core compensation policies, programs and processes (including job evaluation, salary structure development, survey participation, incentive plan design and associated analysis) to support the organization’s business initiatives and strategic goals. In addition, plays a key role in analyzing, developing, designing, implementing and monitoring Total Rewards programs, practices and policies in compliance with applicable federal, state and local statutes.
What success looks like:
• Conduct analyses and create high-level summary results to support leadership presentations and decision processes.
• Research and analyze trends and market data, align external benchmarks with internal positions, evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, business conditions, legal requirements and economic impact to make sound recommendations and resolve compensation concerns.
• Develop, deploy and manage market-based compensation programs, to include job evaluation, job descriptions, pay ranges, level guide charts and determining appropriate geographical differentials based on local market anomalies.
• Provide analytical and project management support to identify gaps and inefficiencies in programs/processes for broad base and/or incentive compensation initiatives.
• Conduct individual and group salary analyses using market-based evaluation methods, ensuring requests for pay adjustments and prepare recommendations to maintain a competitive position within labor markets.
• Audit compensation processes/ programs and provide recommendation to ensure compliance with internal guidelines and government regulations.
• Develop communication materials related to compensation programs and document procedures in order to streamline current processes.
• 5 years of increasingly responsible experience in data analysis, market research and comprehensive knowledge of compensation, including two (2) years of program and/or project management experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Statistics, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resources or related experience.
• HR technologies, compensation modules and compensation design, modeling and forecasting tools.
• Knowledge of relevant Federal, State, Local laws/regulations relating to compensation.
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) and/or Human Resources and/or Project Management certification.
• Advanced experience in compensation analysis, job evaluation, sourcing and managing salary benchmarking surveys, including job matching, survey submissions, comparative reviews, payline analyses and reporting.
• Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities with high volume work periods combined with tight deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to influence, drive decisions and lead discussions utilizing data.
• High-level and advanced proficiency in MS Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication skills, teamwork and collaboration.
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable). Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.