Forest2Market provides pricing data, supply chain expertise and strategic consulting services to participants in the global wood and fiber supply chain. Fisher International supports the pulp and paper industry with business intelligence and strategy consulting services. As two companies with a combined mission and marketing team, we are searching for a full-time professional B2B Content Creator to write and design relevant, compelling and informative content in support of our inbound marketing strategy. The Content Creator will report to the VP of Marketing and Communications.
• Write and design content that attracts and nurtures a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, web copy, webinars, infographics, etc.).
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content (including offers).
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels.
• Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice and optimized for search and user experience including online, social media and email.
• Research forest products industry-related topics to support campaigns and generate new content ideas.
• Manage the content creation process from idea to execution of the final product.
• Evaluate and promote existing content.
• Support the sales team through the creation of marketing collateral.
• Work collaboratively with other teams including product development and sales to support organizational needs.
• Use SEO guidelines to create and improve content.
• Edit and proofread reports and presentations.
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
• 3-5 years of work experience as a B2B Content Creator or similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing or relevant field.
• Portfolio of published articles.
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems, HubSpot certification preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, especially Word and Excel.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and InDesign.
• Command of Google Analytics.
• Knowledge of paper industry is a plus.
Send application materials to email@example.com. Application materials should include a resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio or links to published articles.