Southeast Psych in Ballantyne is looking to hire a full-time Administrative Assistant. This position offers an opportunity to be a key team member in our Ballantyne office. The best candidates will have attributes that reflect Southeast Psych’s core values of FIRE (fun, innovative, relationships and excellence). The position provides administrative services and support to staff and clients, as well as ensuring that all general office operations and procedures are followed in an organized and professional manner. Responsibilities include supporting the check-in/check-out process and assisting clients with scheduling and incoming calls. This position will also provide administrative support to office operations and assist providers with special projects or requests as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Positive attitude and emotional maturity.
• Problem-solving skills and project management.
• Professional presentation.
• Strong work ethic.
• Exceptional customer service.
• Minimum of 2 years administrative experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
• College degree preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office and ability to learn new software.
• Must have a flexible schedule, to include at least two nights a week.
• Abilities in social media platforms and marketing would be helpful.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.