Software Sales Representative
POS Nation provides point of sale software to retailers and restaurants across the country. We bundle our software, hardware and services to create customized solutions to meet a range of business needs. We are seeking a sales professional who can help add new clients to our SaaS platform.
Sales representatives are responsible for guiding business owners through a consultative sales process to address their point of sale needs. Successful sales reps identify and understand each prospect’s unique business challenges and then design and present a solution to address these concerns.
Sales representatives are POS Nation’s first point of contact for prospects and subsequently, reps must demonstrate a deep understanding of the company’s products and how these products will help customers grow their business. Sales representatives maintain customer relationships after the sale and have the opportunity to develop a portfolio of business.
Sales representatives respond to internally generated leads and make outbound sales calls to warm leads. There is no cold calling. Reps are responsible for all stages of the sales cycle including initial contact, nurturing, quoting, product demoing, closing and account management.
Our ideal candidate:
• 3 years of experience. SaaS sales experience is preferred, but not required.
• Analyzes customer needs and determines the best solution for their business.
• Develops and fosters customer relationships.
• Closes deals.
• Is a self-learner not afraid to dive into learning about new products and solutions.
• Aggressively calls out to leads and prospects in a fast-paced environment.
• Stays late when necessary to get the job done.
• Expects to earn his/her keep and not just show up and get by.
• Wants to work for a small business and grow with the company.
• Likes to listen to music while working.
• College education is preferred.
Compensation will range depending on performance. Sales representatives need to accept the responsibility and challenge of controlling their own destiny. Compensation for senior reps is more heavily commission weighted. Commission is uncapped and is very competitive for high performers.
• South End office space with modern, open work environment, minutes from multiple bars and restaurants.
• Charlotte Knights games, Friday Lunch Adventures, bowling nights, Annual Chili Cook-off, complementary entry to Office March Madness Pool.
• Merit- and performance-based incentives and promotions.
• We’re firm believers in on-the-job training, so whether you’re new to sales or a sales veteran, you’ll have an opportunity to learn, grow and refine your selling skills.
We are reviewing candidates on a first-come, first-served basis, so apply quickly. Email your resume to email@example.com. Include the following in the subject line of your email: [Your Name] – Sales Candidate Charlotte Agenda. Although a cover letter is not required, you’ll get bonus points for sending us a well-written letter.
Serious candidates or anyone looking to set themselves apart, feel free to call our sales department and give us your 2-minute pitch as to ‘why you’ instead of sending in a cover letter. Just call 877.727.3548, Option 1 and tell us your calling about the Sales Representative position posted on Charlotte Agenda.