Associate Director, Marketing & Operations, School of Business
The Associate Director, Marketing & Operations, leads Marketing for the Charlotte and Winston-Salem MBA programs in close collaboration with the Program Leads and the School’s Marketing team. Additionally, s/he manages third party rentals to generate non-operating income. S/he will supervise the Operations & Events Coordinator. This position is located in our Charlotte Center inside the School of Business, MBA Program department and reports to the Director of Charlotte MBA Enrollment Management.
• Collaborate with Program Leads and the School’s Marketing team to develop and execute detailed annual MBA marketing strategy/plan/budget, including email/text communication plans, website development, digital marketing, social media, public relations, advertising and events.
• Track effectiveness and progress of marketing initiatives, report results and make data-driven changes.
• Consistently deliver sufficient well-qualified leads to meet Enrollment Management KPI goals.
• Manage marketing and operation budgets and coordinate with Director of Program Administration regarding technology and MBA facilities budgets.
• Serve as lead marketing liaison with MBA marketing vendors in collaboration with School of Business Marketing team.
• Serve as operations liaison with Advancement, Preferred Parking, HR, Workday.
• Support the Charlotte MBA team with major events.
• Oversee third party rentals to generate non-operating income to meet or exceed annual revenue targets.
• Set policies, commercial terms and pricing for rental of Charlotte Center.
• Supervise the Operations & Events Coordinator.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 3 or more years of marketing and event management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute effective, results-driven annual marketing strategies/plans/budgets, track effectiveness/progress, report results and make data-driven changes.
• Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Advanced degree.
• Experience marketing graduate programs.
This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.