Director, Talent Acquisitions (HIRED)
What you will do:
• Develops and implements recruiting strategies that include social media, job boards, Internet sourcing and other technical means to source a diverse candidate pool.
• Develops and implements a robust onboarding program, including New Employee Orientation, to increase team member engagement and produce high levels of retention.
• Collaborates with hiring managers to identify talent needs and develop recruiting and sourcing methodologies to meet those needs.
• Ensures the investment and integrity of the onboarding process for all new team members, addressing and resolving new hire training issues.
• Monitors recruitment activities from beginning to end to ensure compliance and an effective hiring process.
• Leads employment branding initiatives for the organization.
• Provides oversight of the applicant tracking system to track applicants through the selection phase through to onboarding.
• Creates training programs and ways of working with hiring managers that continually improves their capabilities.
• Administers and monitors pre-employment requirements program for the organization.
• Ensures appropriate communication with candidates as well as a positive overall experience.
• Ensures that the external and internal career sites are current and appropriately reflect vacancies.
• Organizes and/or participates in employment events, such as career fairs.
• Screens candidates for most non-Donated Goods Retail (DGR) roles and DGR leadership and refers top candidates to the hiring manager for an interview.
• Develops and maintains strategic relationships with community-based organizations, technical colleges and universities to pipeline top candidates into the organization.
• Produces reports for recruiting progress as well as appropriate recruiting metrics for hiring and retention outcomes and to identify areas for improvement.
Recruiting and sourcing skills:
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute full-cycle recruiting and sourcing strategies including employer promotion, candidate management, diversity sourcing and interview process management.
• In-depth knowledge of up-to-date recruiting methods and hands on experience with social media, job boards and applicant tracking systems.
• Successful experience creating cost-effective and efficient recruiting efforts to continually seek new sourcing options.
• Outstanding screening and interviewing techniques and good knowledge of retail required skill set.
• Able to discern core competencies as they relate to the position requirements in order to evaluate and refer the best of the best to hiring managers.
Certificates, licenses and registrations:
PHR, SPHR or SHRM Certification preferred but not required.