Client Success – Account Renewals Representative (HIRED)
Meltwater is the global leader in media intelligence. We provide clients an award-winning software-as-a-service to better understand their current media landscape, both in the news & social media. On a day to day basis, we keep our clients informed through email alerts and our mobile app as to what’s being said about them, their competitors, their industry or any topics they deem business-critical. From there, clients typically log into our platform to:
• Run competitive reports or visualize how their PR/Marketing campaigns are performing
• Listen, Manage & Engage across their brands’ social media
• Target social influencers and journalists
• Easily distribute relevant news content through custom newsletters, newsfeeds & press releases
We work with every industry and our clients consist of companies like Amazon and the Golden State Warriors to small local non-profits and PR firms. Each of our 30,000+ clients uses the tool in their own unique way, which means each client account is completely customized and tailored to their use case. Learn more about Meltwater on our website at our website.
The Client Success Account Renewals Representative is both intense and fulfilling. It not only focuses on teamwork and culture, but also and most importantly, has a strong emphasis on account management, renewals and B2B sales.
This role focuses on client lifecycle execution, proactive account activities, identifying new opportunities, promoting overall customer satisfaction and managing account renewals.
You will be speaking to a wide range of companies and organizations – from universities and healthcare to local government departments and Fortune 500 companies. The right candidate will be responsible for managing the upsell and renewal process of a North American client portfolio while engaging with C-Level Executives to ensure successful implementation of all Meltwater solutions.
• Interview date – September 19th (invite only).
• Start date – late September, early October.
• Salary structure – base salary + bonuses + uncapped monthly commission.