Employers entrust us with their most important asset, the health of their workforce. Our Account Managers are the day-to-day contacts for our clients. Partnering with a specific block of business to help demystify employee healthcare and create a better experience for both clients and employees. Account Managers are the educators of benefit topics, helping the plan run as effectively as possible
How you’ll add to the team:
• Assist in the administration of our clients’ healthcare plans through proactive communication.
• Organize and lead quarterly meetings with clients.
• Bring solutions to issues facing the client.
• Creating long-term strategic benefit plans that will succeed and ultimately retain the client.
• Act as a liaison between our clients and internal Healthgram team members.
• Working as a team to effectively mediate concerns.
• Anticipate renewal process concerns such as new rates, enrollments, terminations, ID cards, etc.
• Keep our clients informed of government regulations, emerging trends and various program design options.
• Develop personal relationships with each of our clients.
• Audit performance of clients’ plans and suggest new initiatives where appropriate.
• Execute annual plan renewal.
• 25-50% travel required.
What you’ll bring:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Organized able to multitask.
• Natural ability to build and maintain relationships.
• A positive and personable attitude.
• Account Management and Healthcare experience is a plus (2-3+ years preferred).
• College degree required.
• Ability to travel, including day, airline and overnight (25-50%).