We’re changing the way companies deliver healthcare to their employees and are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to help us grow that mission. Together with our marketing team, you’ll use digital and traditional channels to expand brand awareness, communicate with target audiences and ultimately, drive revenue. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Marketing Specialist will support marketing initiatives through:
• Designing and implementing marketing campaigns using traditional and digital channels.
• Execute content initiatives from development through distribution, including copywriting, content production, coordination with outside vendors and promotion.
• Event marketing strategy and support.
• Email marketing strategy and support.
• Digital ad management and reporting.
• Collateral development and maintenance.
• Multi-channel communication strategy with external media and Healthgram members.
• Client newsletter list management, involved in monthly editorial meetings, assistance with formatting.
• Corporate gifts and holiday gift cards.
• Health fair logistics coordination.
• Management of client mailing logistics (Healthgram Connect, custom mailings).
• Ordering and management of promotional materials, business cards, stationery and notepads.
• Managing relationships with outside vendors for printing of client services materials.
• Managing the creation and distribution of weekly employee newsletter.
• Assistance in creating, formatting and auditing of all employee and client-facing communications.
What you’ll bring:
• 2-3 years of marketing experience preferred.
• Strong content development experience.
• HubSpot knowledge or experience preferred.
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools including analytics channels.
• Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns.
Preferred education and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field.
• Certification in Google Analytics, Google Ads, HubSpot User Certification.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.