Business Development Associate
Summit Park, a lower middle-market private equity firm, is seeking to hire an Associate dedicated to the firm’s business development and direct-to-company sourcing efforts. The primary role of the position is to source investment opportunities through high volume outbound phone call and email campaigns. This is a two-year position with the opportunity for advancement after demonstrating efficiency in the role. The position is based in Charlotte, NC.
Compensation will include a base salary and a meaningful economic incentive for successfully sourced investment opportunities, as well as other benefits.
• Weekly outbound communication (cold-call and email) to private company owners.
• Company and industry research.
• Active database management and utilization of firm technology to drive volume and effectiveness of outbound communications.
• Leading tracking, reporting and pipeline management in firm CRM system.
• Translating company owner introductions into active investment opportunities.
• Assisting principal in ad-hoc sourcing activities or duties.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a record of academic accomplishment.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-starter with highly resourceful networking and prospecting skills.
• Strong desire to be hands-on at a small firm and affect change.
• Efficient in Excel and CRM systems such as Salesforce.
• Experience in professional or financial services a plus (recruiting, wealth management, insurance, etc.).
Email resume and relevant experience to email@example.com. Please put “Business Development Associate” in the subject line of the email.