Digi-Bridge’s Program Manager will oversee the organization’s programmatic functions. The candidate will also manage a multi-year grant project which aims to grow programming and robotics coursework offerings in partnership with Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools.
Since 2015, Digi-Bridge has been providing K-8 scholars throughout Mecklenburg County with STEAM learning experiences featuring our signature Digi-Bin curriculum. Our #STEAMSaturdays courses provide K-8 learners with opportunities to explore hands-on, tech-infused lessons outside of the typical academic day. Digi-Bridge needs a qualified individual to support site staff, manage Digi-Bins (curriculum) and ensure that all evaluation components are carried out in a timely manner.
Additionally, Digi-Bridge has expanded into fee for service programming for our #STEAMSaturdays courses in community spaces. The Program Manager will work on setting schedules, staffing, marketing and more.
The Program Manager will also be leading the expansion of our pilot programming and robotics course offering. During the 2019 – 2020 academic year, we will begin offering out-of-school programming and robotics to 5 CMS schools.
• The Program Manager will oversee all granted and fee for service #STEAMSaturdays programming, ensuring that sites have the resources and support they need to successfully implement each series.
• The Program Manager will oversee the hiring, training and on-boarding of all granted and fee for service #STEAMSaturdays staff.
• The Program Manager will be responsible for gathering and delivering all surveys and evaluation tools to the appropriate staff person(s), where applicable.
• The Program Manager will be responsible for developing new growth goals for granted #STEAMSaturdays sites.
• The Program Manager will work with the school district to sustain five (5) partner schools for programming and robotics.
• The Program Manager will support all school sites as they work to recruit, build and support programming and robotics squads.
• The Program Manager will support the cultivation of partnerships to advance school and community goals.
• The Program Manager will be responsible for carrying out, or delegating, any other duties related to this role not mentioned here.
Experience and skills necessary:
• At least 3 years in K-12 education with evidence of school to community outreach work.
• Bachelor’s Degree required–background in education, technology or related field.
• Willingness to rethink traditional pedagogy.
• Attentiveness to the needs of 21st century learners.
• Strong computer skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Superior problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
The ideal candidate is comfortable:
• Setting an audacious vision for the future and working towards fulfillment.
• Leading laterally.
• Interacting with public, private and nonprofit partners to advance our mission.
• Managing school-based relationships.
• Overseeing the development of high-quality, technology-centric learning modules.
• Identifying specific community education needs.
• Collecting qualitative and quantitative program data.
• Working nontraditional hours as the job requires.
Digi-Bridge is a start-up nonprofit that has shown great success and growth in its five years of existence. We offer a supportive work environment that believes in building leaders through mentorship, risk, and a “learning by doing” mentality. Aiming to be an employer of choice, Digi-Bridge employees are empowered to take control of their workload in a structure that works for them while supporting the goals of the organization. We offer competitive pay, a monthly stipend for benefits, and generous PTO.
Send a current resume and tweet-length (280 characters) statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.