Platinum Sitters is an on call child care referral service that connects families in Charlotte and surrounding areas with experienced and reliable babysitters. Our goal is to provide child care relief through convenient and exceptional service to families with last minute child care needs. We pride ourselves on being that local business that is capable of serving our friends around the community. As a Platinum Sitter you are held to the highest of standards, screened by a certified background check, undergo personal interviews and rated after each job on a 5 star basis. We look for individuals with a sense of integrity and pride in caring for your little ones. We understand that childcare is an important family decision and it is a privilege to service the community with our upmost care.
We are hiring Part-Time and Full-Time Babysitters. While being a Platinum Sitters you have the opportunity to be your own boss and sit for wonderful families in your area of choice. Set your own schedule, update your availability quickly and earn money for something you enjoy doing.
Platinum Sitters standards:
• Organized and clean – if you and/or the children make a mess, clean it up. Its that simple. Take initiative, be a leader and if kids are age appropriate work as a team.
• Reliable – the relationship we build is a privilege, let’s put our family’s mind at ease, create a respectful and trusting environment.
• Safety – safety is our number one concern, whether it is the safety of the children or the safety of our sitter, please address concerns right away as they arise. Always feel free to call us.
• Transportation – if you are transporting children, please make sure the proper child seat is provided and installed. All drivers are required to have an auto policy, a valid registration, clean driving record and absolutely no cell phone usage while driving.
• Willingness to adapt to current situation – sitters will be meeting new families often. We want to be sure you are able to adapt and be comfortable when entering a new home. If you are relaxed and confident, it will resonate on to others.
• Communication – this is key. We want our families to be open and honest with you and you, open and honest with the families.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have 3 or more years of babysitting experience (references will be requested).
• Must have a current valid driver’s license.
• Must have a social security number.
• Must have access to a personal vehicle.
• Must own and operate a smartphone.
Set Pay Rates as follows:
• $12/hour 1 child.
• $14/hour 2 children.
• $16/ hour 3 children.
• $18/hour 4 children.
• Group, weddings and special event rates are available starting at $16/hour.