Red Classic is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. Our objective is to deliver the finest transportation solutions customized for our customers shipping needs.
The Driver Recruiter’s primary function is to locate, screen and qualify applicants who meet all DOT and company hiring standards/criteria for local and over-the-road driving positions. This position can be located in Charlotte, NC, Dallas, TX or Van Buren, AR.
• Screen and interview applicants to fill existing openings while maintaining current knowledge of Red Classic’s hiring criteria, as well as maintaining and promoting Red Classic safety goals.
• Utilize ATS Systems (Tenstreet and Taleo etc.) to set up interviews, enter data and process DOT information, while ensuring that departmental policies and procedures are followed to the highest standard.
• Track leads generated by recruiting and marketing efforts.
• Find active and passive candidates using proactive sourcing methods, high touch direct sourcing and networking to find top candidates for current and future openings.
• Use cold calling, database mining, internet/web searches, social media platforms, professional organizations, personal/functional networks and name generation as well as employee referrals to generate candidate leads.
• Driver Recruiters must be able stay connected to respective Business Partners to be able to inform potential applicants about our facilities, operations, benefits, pay and specialty and dedicated opportunities
• Receives feedback from call monitoring and acts upon opportunity improvement areas.
• Initiate background checks including Motor Vehicle Record (MVR), criminal, previous employment and Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) reports and review reports in detail.
• Maintain and analyze recruiting strategies to attract driver and talent.
• Work extensively with our Safety Department to maintain our DOT standards throughout the hiring process.
• Serve as the initial contact for all driver applicants.
• Schedule orientation sessions for prospective drivers.
• Analyze and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly recruiting and retention goals.
• Facilitate travel arrangements for drivers to attend orientations.
• Strong sales skills, call center experience a plus.
• Goal Driven, proven self-starter.
• Great communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to cultivate and build relationships.
• Great listening skills.
• High volume full life cycle recruiting a plus.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
• 2-5 years of experience.