Marketing Analytics Manager
The Marketing Analytics Manager will report to the Vice President of Customer Marketing serving as the primary resource for analytics and data support. The Marketing Analytics Manager will need to demonstrate the ability to think outside the box in order manage both technical and analytic challenges presented within the business and should possess exceptional quantitative problem-solving skills. The ability to effectively communicate, present and influence others while having a high attention to detail are key attributes for the Marketing Analytics Manager position.
• Provide overall marketing analytics, data support and team management.
• Build and present business cases for major marketing initiatives, such as buyer loyalty programs and promotional campaigns.
• Create and maintain marketing databases in SAS.
• Measure program and promotion performance while keeping a pulse on changes and variations from plan.
• Partner with Customer, Product and Industry Marketing teams to develop and enhance reporting decks and dashboards.
• Provide thought leadership in promotional design.
• Build and maintain partnership with the Sales organization to provide visibility to marketing offers and promotional programs.
• Create various ad-hoc customer lists for various audiences.
• Provide on-going analytic support for additional projects and initiatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or relevant field.
• 6+ years relevant work experience in analytics, business intelligence, marketing or category brand management.
• 2+ years management experience.
• Intermediate experience working with SAS.
• Strong business acumen, creative problem-solving and analytical capability.
• Expert knowledge of Excel.
• Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint.
• Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance.
• Experience using Tableau, PowerBI or equivalent tools.
• Experience using SQL.
• Experience using Microsoft Access.
• Experience working in B2B industries.
SnapAV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.