Part-Time Sales Associate
Tiny is recognized in the children’s world as one of the best in the industry. Our brands come from France, Italy, England, Korea, Spain and many places between. We make it our mission to offer the best we can find. At Tiny, we want our shoppers to have the opportunity to not only buy the best, but to have a wonderful experience while doing so. Our staff is professional and friendly and with our recent renovation, we hope to make your entire experience wonderful. We are located at the Shops on Selwyn and across from Selwyn Corners. We have a wonderful mix of shops all in one location. We are across the street from Reids and down the sidewalk from Edible Art. Woo is 2 doors away and Paper Twist is next door.
We are looking for someone 2-3 days a week for sales, data input, display, and working as a part of our team.
• Working at Tiny requires ability to learn our POS system not just for sales, but for entering POs, checking in inventory, making sure everything is correct and inventory control.
• We expect the store to be clean at all times. The shopping experience at Tiny will always be wonderful and memorable.
• We expect the inventory displayed correctly and orderly as all times with immediate replacement of sold merchandise.
• Window displays are changed weekly as well as displays throughout the store.
• Staff is expected to stay after closing to make sure the store is spotless and ready for business the next day.
• Our hours are Monday through Saturday 10 a.m.-5 p.m. with occasional extended hours for holidays etc.