Paid Media Manager
Tiny Horse is a unique combination of marketing and production. Our team is made up of people who are comfortable performing cross-functional roles and working in small teams across multiple projects on tight deadlines. Tiny Horse is a modern media company that builds audiences, develops content and connects brands with their best customers. If you want to work with a team that values initiative, reliability, intelligence, and collaboration, read on.
Tiny Horse is a unique combination of marketing and production. We are hiring a Media Manager to assist in the development and execution of digital media campaigns. As a key member of the strategy team, the primary focus of this role will be on tactical execution, optimization and reporting.
The Media Manager will report to the Senior Media Manager and the ideal candidate will possess a strong working understanding of digital advertising channels and the ability to analyze and report on media activity performance to assist with metrics-driven strategies and decisions that drive client goals.
• Build digital media strategies for various clients and campaigns, often from the ground up.
• Use and analyze historical data and research to inform planning strategies.
• Apply solid understanding of audience profiling techniques, media consumption habits and competitive analysis.
• Pursue and implement innovative media planning ideas, applications and platforms.
• Execute media campaigns across various platforms including paid social, paid search, feed-based, display and other relevant media channels.
• Work with creative teams to produce campaign creative assets, helping with concepts and copywriting.
• When relevant, manage relationships with outside media agencies and media vendors in planning and execution phases.
• Provide continuous optimization of live media campaigns to reach client goals.
• Analyze digital and social media behavior and patterns to drive engagement strategies in real-time.
• Keeping track of budget pacing and actual spends to date.
• Oversee the flow of data through internal consumption to external reporting.
• Deliver reports and presentations on analytics and campaign results, offering key insights.
• Evaluate, analyze and recommend third-party tracking solutions to improve our efforts.
• When applicable, ensure outside media agencies provide complete and actionable analysis of digital buys and optimizations for recent and future campaigns.
• Report on budgeting and actual spend results.
Skills and requirements:
• 3-5 years of experience in media planning, buying and reporting.
• Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
• Experience interacting with vendors/contractors.
• Experience creating clear, concise reports suitable for multiple audiences (e.g., executive teams, clients, key stakeholders, partners, etc.).
• Bachelor’s degree.
Why work with us:
We’re a small, smart, energetic team. We value character, innovation, and intelligent, forward-thinking ideas. We like working together and don’t expect anyone to have every answer…just to know how to find the answer. If you’re looking for a healthy, lively, fast-paced culture working with global clients to startups, we’d love to interview you.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Additionally, tell us what your favorite ad from the last year was and why.