Social Content Coordinator
The Social Content Coordinator serves as a voice in all aspects of social media content execution, primarily for CPG client. The Social Content Coordinator works with our account leadership and producer teams to manage the client externally and the process internally, coordinating content creation and curation for social media channels, all with the goal to build consumer relationships and inspire meaningful engagements with the brand.
What you will do:
• Strategically plans quarterly social content based on client objectives and existing assets, proposing innovative ideas to push the brand forward.
• Develops and implements original and innovative content strategy across all social channels, based on client’s business needs, social trends, consumer insights and analytics.
• Assists Account Supervisor in planning short and long term objectives and goals for client’s social media and content strategy.
• Demonstrates a deep understanding of client’s offerings, brand voice and key audiences.
• Conceives, writes, curates, edits, proofreads and delivers compelling, actionable and targeted content across all social channels, collaborating with creative team on conception and with client on revisions.
• Maintains and updates editorial calendar as it evolves, scheduling and proactively posting across platforms once approved.
• Monitors, responds and reports engagements on client’s social media channels.
• Initiates and encourages conversations with current and potential brand fans in Instagram, with the goal of increasing positive sentiment, growing followers and cultivating an influencer community.
• Evaluates all social metrics and effectiveness of content + advertising strategies, working with digital marketing team and Account Supervisor to identify successes and opportunities.
• Provides weekly high-level recaps of social media trends and social media account performance.
• Promptly reviews, updates and completes tasks in Basecamp, working closely with Integrated Producer to stay ahead and on track.
• Collaborates with creative team and producers to plan and create photo and video content – pre, during and post-production.
• Identifies social influencers and helps manage influencer onboarding process between client and influencer.
• Understands client’s business and industry well enough to not only meet and exceed their expectations but anticipate their needs.
• Creates positive, collaborative environments, strengthening relationships with clients and internal teams as well as between clients and internal teams, ultimately eliciting great, results-driven work.
Who you are:
• College-educated, with 2-3 years of social media management experience.
• Knowledgeable and passionate about the social space – trends and tactics.
• Outstanding communicator and connector.
• Proactive, solutions-oriented and efficient.
• Big-picture thinker and detail-oriented executor.
• Exemplary in professionalism and poise.
• Calm under pressure and positive in the face of challenges.
• Possess a deep understanding and genuine interest in the food industry.
• 5+ Weeks vacation per year (19 PTO days, 9 observed holidays).
• 100% Employee Medical Coverage.
• 401(k) Plan with match.
• Continuing education support.
• Summer Fridays.
• Work From Home Days.
• Dog-friendly office.
• Vibrant culture with strong work/life balance.
Tell us + show us why you’re the right fit. Include links to 1-2 examples of social channels you’ve been integral in managing, as well as your own account(s) if a good expression of your approach to content curation. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “I AM SOCIAL”
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to all applicants but we will reach out to you if your portfolio and resume match the skills we’re looking for. No phone calls or visits please. No recruiters.