Dilworth Tasting Room will start offering weekend brunch, starting this Saturday. Make room for mimosas and chicken and waffles.
“Brunch has always been in the plan for DTR,” CEO Jaffer Kovic told the Agenda. “Being a neighborhood bar/restaurant bistro makes sense to offer the Dilworth Community another option for brunch on Saturday and Sundays.”
He said they’ve been working to create a menu “that is not over or underwhelming” with eight staple entrees, cocktails, a handful of a la carte breakfast sides and coffee and lattes. The main dish are priced $9-$18 and cocktails are $9.
Brunch will be served 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, with evening service starting at 3 p.m. Reservations are recommended.
Here’s a look a the menu:
- Vegetable frittata – Mushrooms, arugula, red pepper, cheddar cheese, eggs ($10)
- Meat frittata – Prosciutto, fontina, mozzarella, eggs, arugula ($10)
- Breakfast burrito – House Romesco, hash browns, avocado, lamb sausage, cheddar cheese, eggs ($12)
- Shrimp and grits – Three cheese grits, shrimp, white wine butter sauce ($16)
- Chicken and waffles – Fried chicken with butter pecan waffles ($14)
- Steak and scrambled eggs – Served over House Romesco with hash browns ($18)
- Bacon, egg, and cheese ciabatta – Cheddar, arugula, avocado, red pepper sauce ($13)