Regional Director of Chapter Services
Ability Experience uses shared experiences to support people with disabilities and develop the men of Pi Kappa Phi into servant leaders. Regional Directors serve as frontline staff to our undergraduate leaders and their partner organizations across the country. They maintain a portfolio of roughly a quarter of Pi Kappa Phi’s 180 student chapters, supporting their efforts to develop servant leaders through fundraising, volunteerism and awareness at the local level as well as participation in national programs.
Regional Directors are a part of the Chapter Services team which is responsible for two-thirds of the organization’s $2.4 million budget. This position is ideal for those seeking the opportunity to gain experience in key components of nonprofit – development, volunteer management and program development. It requires someone adept at building relationships, leading projects and exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment. This position reports to the Assistant Executive Director of Development and Engagement.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Cultivate relationships with chapters leadership to meet mission-related goals in the areas of fundraising, volunteerism and awareness.
• Recruit and train participants for Ability Experience Programs including Build America, Gear Up Florida and Journey of Hope.
• Assist and support fundraising efforts of chapters and team event participants, ensuring timely collections of funds and stewardship of donors and fundraisers.
• Develop resources, communications and curriculum to help educate chapter leaders and team event participants.
• Responsible for training and coordinating with Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity staff.
• Develop effective disability awareness programming for undergraduate members.
• The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Individual must have strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Must be able to develop a strategic fund-raising plan to reach target goals.
• One to three years of experience in fundraising, sales, recruitment or relationship management experience preferred.
• Experience with Ability Experience summer events is preferred but not required.
Submit a cover letter (including salary requirements), resume and references to Chris Shade via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Regional Director” in the subject.