EasyKnock is a real estate startup disrupting the finance and lending industries. We are on a mission to help the middle-class build wealth through their home, while also making that wealth more accessible. We are creating an entirely new category of loan-alternatives that disrupt the rigid way lending worked in the past, we can help the millions of people access their home equity.
EasyKnock is looking for an experienced Director of Content Marketing to join our team. If you’re creative process-oriented, mission-driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to meet you.
Why is a Director of Content Marketing important to us? A Director of Content Marketing will increase EasyKnock’s awareness and thought-leadership through original value-creating content, social media and PR. We need an exceptional communicator and creative marketer to help tell that story as we create a category and grow revenue.
What you will do:
• Lead strategy and execution for EasyKnock’s marketing content across multiple channels including but not limited to our blog, PR, social media.
• Act as a strategic advisor on projects such as TV and radio spots, paid social ads and landing page copy.
• Recruit and manage external creative agencies as well as freelance writers, copywriters, designers and videographers to scale your content production capabilities.
• Advise on copywriting for ads, landing pages and emails.
• Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to inform your strategy.
How you will measure yourself:
• You’ll participate in defining your own OKRs.
• MQLs originating from content you create.
• Visit > MQL conversion rates for content you create.
• CTR for ad creative you create.
What we are looking for:
• 7+ years of experience in content marketing or related disciplines for a consumer technology company, including 2+ years experience managing internal or freelance teams.
• Strategic thinker with experience crafting emotional but also high-converting storytelling.
• Previous experience leading cross-functional teams.
• Experience in campaign development and working with agencies.
• Experience working in fast-paced start-up environment with little supervision.
• Experience working within the finance, banking or real estate industries.
• Experience working on branding efforts or integrated marketing campaigns.
• Familiarity with search engine optimization.
• Familiarity with video production.
What you will love about us:
• Fast-moving, experienced, mission-driven organization.
• Health insurance, pre-tax commuter stipend.
• Generous PTO and sick leave.