TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education and retirement services.
This role is responsible for managing customer and operational communications to grow and retain the more than $30B in assets under management in TIAA’s IRA, Brokerage and other retail products. The Senior Marketing Associate will serve as a key partner to the business on required customer materials and communications. This individual will partner with the business and marketing centers of excellence to develop and maintain critical collateral and communications to support the business and distribution channels.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Partner effectively with IRA, Brokerage and other business partners to maintain and evolve customer communications, collateral and regulatory required materials, including enrollment and welcome kits, letters, sales materials, brochures, customer adoption agreements, disclosures, performance documents, etc.
• Manage marketing budget for IRA and Brokerage materials, including expense tracking and monthly forecasting.
• Direct the creative development work of internal and external agency resources.
• Ensure alignment to the integrated marketing calendar and proper coordination with brand standards and messaging.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 5+ years of experience in financial services marketing or applicable business environment.
• Experience in project and campaign management and working with internal and external vendors.
• Knowledge of financial products and services, particularly IRA and Brokerage products.
• Strong analytical skills and desire to drive continuous process improvement and customer experience improvement.
• Aptitude for embracing emerging web technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage, prioritize and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.