Growth Operations Manager
SecurSpace is changing the way the world accesses industrial real estate. We launched our MVP thirteen months ago and have been growing rapidly since. We’re a team of highly motivated individuals creating an entirely new market to reduce the friction and transaction timelines for one of the most time-consuming and expensive activities most businesses undertake.
SecurSpace is looking for a Growth Operations Manager who will sit at the intersection of product development and user success. Your primary focus will be to ensure a consistent and quality customer experience on both our website and support channels. As SecurSpace is a startup, you will be able to drive real change in our products/processes and the right candidate will have the opportunity to quickly rise through the ranks into a leadership position. We offer a competitive salary, unlimited PTO and the ability to earn meaningful equity.
• Streamline existing processes and create new processes to support growth, including prioritizing product enhancements to enable growth initiatives by working closely with technical team on the product development roadmap and assess, recommend and own implementation of customer support and system processes to remove transaction friction.
• Manage user support channels for tier 2 requests.
• Work with sales and marketing teams to ensure we’re constantly delivering a more consistent, delightful experience to all users.
• Become a SecurSpace platform expert.
• 2+ years in project management, operations or technical customer support.
• Ability to learn quickly (tell us examples showcasing this ability – throw an example in your cover letter!).
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Self-motivation and direction are key in this role – you’ll be given high-level directives but it’s up to you to tenaciously drive forward every single day.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field.
• Experience solving technical support or CS requests.
• Experience with HubSpot or similar CRM.
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting principles.
• Direct project management experience.
Send email and cover letter to email@example.com.