Looking to get into a new home before the holidays? Here are seven houses for sale right now in Charlotte’s top neighborhoods listed around $500,000.
Neighborhoods include Madison Park, Sedgefield, Myers Park/Freedom Park, Dilworth, South End, Sherwood Forest and Elizabeth.
5109 Wedgewood Drive – $469,900
White brick ranch with basement
Why we love it: With brand new paint, flooring, upgraded kitchen, baths, fireplace and more, this home has all the updates you’re looking for — in an ideal location. The neutral finishes are the perfect blank slate for you to accessorize with your own personal flare.
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Jason Lawson at Southern Home Group LLC
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 2,264 square feet
1201 Fordham Road – $499,900
Brand new four-bed
Why we love it: From the sprawling front porch and open floor plan to the modern kitchen and beautiful spa-like bathrooms, every space in this home enviable.
- Neighborhood: South End
- Realtor: Steve Stawick at Red Cedar Realty LLC
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,580 square feet
5154 Lincrest Place – $515,000
Spacious charming ranch
Why we love it: This charming ranch, which sits on more than half an acre, has a layout great for entertaining. It’s a move-in ready home with tons of beautiful details, but there’s also room for cosmetic upgrades to add personal flare. I love it.
- Neighborhood: Sherwood Forest
- Realtor: Anne Spencerat HM Properties
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,005 square feet
700 Oakland Ave. – $529,500
Quaint cottage with curb appeal
Why we love it: This sweet cottage has an idyllic white picket fence yard, charming architectural details and beautiful flooring. It’s less than a 10-minute walk to Plaza Midwood hot spots like Soul Gastrolounge, Snooze, Two Scoops and more.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Eric Layne at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,842 square feet
1020 Habersham Drive — $545,000
Remodeled three-bed with rocking chair front porch
Why we love it: This craftsman has been beautifully renovated and is the perfect blank canvas with light and bright colored walls and flooring. You’ll love the giant master and fenced-in backyard, too.
- Neighborhood: Sedgefield
- Realtor: Frank Adams and Laurens Adams Helen Adams Realty (704.534.1488)
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,670 square feet
2919 Park Road – $546,500
Updated 1940s cottage near Freedom Park
Why we love it: This 1940s four-bed is the perfect blend of classic charm and modern design. Highlights include a wood-burning fireplace, hardwood floors and a spacious master suite with a clawfoot tub and walk-in closet.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park/Freedom Park
- Realtor: Don Anthony at Don Anthony Realty, LLC
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,417 square feet
509 E. Tremont Ave. – $549,900
Sunny bungalow on idyllic street
Why we love it: Tons of big windows and light colored walls make the interior of this yellow bungalow bright and light. The location on Tremont can’t be beat — it’s on a row of equally adorable homes walking distance from East and South boulevards.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Leslie Dale at RE/MAX Executive
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,626 square feet