Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
Located in Myers Park, in the Selwyn Avenue shopping area, Paper Twist is a specialty paper boutique and gift shop carrying designers such Bella Figura, Haute Papier, Sugar Paper, Rifle Paper and many more. We are always looking for the next exciting, useful product and are excited to get our hands on a new pen, notepad or desk accessory. Since opening our doors in 2008, we remain passionate about personalized stationery and invitations, helping our customers find stylish organization solutions and love a beautifully wrapped gift.
• Operationally open and close retail store.
• Cultivate a store environment that inspires our customers.
• Build, nurture and maintain client relationships.
• Conduct consultations for custom stationery.
• Restock product and tidy work environment daily.
• Uphold company policies and procedures with care.
Who you are:
• Friendly and engaging, stylish, watches trends and style reports.
• Love for our products.
• Retail know-how with luxury brand sales experience.
• Willingness to go above and beyond, no matter the situation.
• Focus, creativity, eye for detail.
• Highly committed team player.
Skills and qualifications:
• Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service.
• Proven performer in achieving individual and team sales goals.
• Well versed on social etiquette.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks with care.
• Professional phone and email etiquette.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
• Ability to wrap a beautiful gift and tie a gorgeous bow.
Send email to Sasha Harbrecht at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, “Part-Time Retail Associate”. Please include a resume as an attachment and share one paragraph in the body of the email explaining why you are a good match for this job. Please share your weekend availability for the next 3 months. Please note stationery is spelled with an “E”.