This position reports to the Director of Billing Operations and is an interdisciplinary position, which interacts with Finance, Sales, Legal and various Operational Managers.
• Responsible for managing all aspects of processing Billing and AR transactions.
• Assist with managing the deal desk review of sales opportunities, contracts and non-standard transactions for SMB – Mid Market Accounts.
• Work closely with the sales team and provide guidance on entering sales orders consistently with company policies.
• Oversee the review of Invoices and Customer account. Work closely with a cross-functional organization to resolve and support customer billing issues/inquiries.
• Provide oversight in internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance.
• Prepare ad hoc analysis when needed.
Qualifications and skills:
• 3+ years of experience Billing Manager and AR Operations experience required.
• 5+ years of experience Billing and AR Operations experience required.
• Solid planning and prioritization skills. Demonstrates high energy with the ability to remain flexible and change priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills and customer service skills are required, as well as an eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment. • Must be a team player and self-starter.
• Detailed-oriented with excellent analytical skills for data mining (with high volume transactions).
• Excellent computer skills with MS Office software, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Independently take ownership to manage assigned tasks.
• Knowledge of revenue accounting is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
Who we are:
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforce to communicate, collaborate and connect from anywhere, on any device. RingCentral unifies voice, video, team messaging and collaboration, conferencing, online meetings and integrated contact center solutions. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
Traditionally, business communications comprised a series of inflexible, expensive and disparate systems: on-premises hardware-based private branch exchanges or PBX systems, which are still prevalent in businesses today. The emergence of the cloud and SaaS business models, combined with the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, as well as the corresponding new paradigms in user experiences, has revolutionized how people communicate. RingCentral is leading the charge in cloud-based communications.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of cloud-based business communications and collaboration solutions. RingCentral’s cloud solution is easier to manage and more flexible and cost-efficient than legacy on-premises communications systems. It meets the needs of modern distributed and mobile workforces spanning SMB to enterprises globally. RingCentral has been growing +30% y/y for the last several years along with improving profitability and with $700M+ revenue run rate.
Examples of Wall Street analyst quotes post Q4 earnings
• Deutsche Bank: “Running away with the UCaaS market.”
• Craig Hallum: “Perfect Executive, No Excuses.”
• Merrill Lynch: “RingCentral as 2019 top pick.”