In 1993, NFL owners unanimously selected the Carolinas as the 29th NFL franchise and the first expansion team since 1976. Over the last 25 years, the Panthers have been a highly successful team on the field, winning multiple NFC South Division titles and playing in two Super Bowls. Since 1996, Bank of America Stadium, located in uptown Charlotte, has been home to the Panthers. The 75,525-seat, privately-financed, open-air, natural grass stadium was specifically designed for football. Bank of America Stadium also serves as a self-contained headquarters for the Panthers and includes training facilities, practice fields and administrative offices. Equally successful off the field, the Carolina Panthers organization is a highly respected, well-regarded, professional managed sports franchise. Since their beginning, the Panthers have been known for providing customers/fans with superior service. The Panthers are recognized as an excellent employer and an outstanding corporate citizen and community partner. For more information, please visit www.panthers.com.
Reporting to the Senior Producer of PantherVision Productions, the Production Coordinator will support in coordinating game day and other event production at Bank of America Stadium. The Production Coordinator will assist in the innovation of Panthers game presentation, creation of home-field advantage and delivery of a best in class game day experience for fans. This individual will lead the coordination of seasonal staff in the planning and producing of games and events.
This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions).
• Support the day to day operations of PantherVision production team including coordination of freelance and crew scheduling, workflow management, departmental and league communications.
• Support the day to day operations of PantherVision video control room, large screen displays and concourse monitors with the coordination and trafficking of creative assets and other duties as assigned.
• Coordinate and attend meetings including game day logistics and operations meetings, document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensure project deadlines are met, adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Create and maintain project management calendar.
• Coordinate with internal departments on PantherVision deliverables including sponsorship, marketing, community relations and operations.
• At least 3 years of live game production experience.
• An understanding of broadcast production processes, technical and creative processes.
• Must be proficient in MS Office and Google Drive applications.
• A self-starter and team player who exhibits strong work ethic, reliability and dependability.
• Ability to adapt and adjust to changing needs of the business while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Must be flexible to work weekends, nights and/or holidays when necessary.
• A proven track record of excelling in fast-paced environments.
• Highly organized, efficient and effective communicator.
• Ability to make sound decisions and exercise independent judgment and discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand and sometimes strenuous environment.
• Demonstrated effective customer service skills required.
• Must pass pre-employment screens.
• Must be able to handle confidential, privileged and/or sensitive information carefully and with sensitivity.
• NFL experience preferred.
• Experience in Xpression graphics package, Photoshop, InDesign and/or Illustrator preferred.
The Carolina Panthers are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.