Ginger Griffin Marketing & Design is a full-service design and advertising agency. Our experienced staff has been delivering personalized attention to clients since 1997 and we are located in Cornelius, NC, just 15 minutes north of Charlotte. Visit our website to learn more.
GGMD is looking for a dynamic Account Lead with copywriting experience to manage new + existing accounts and act as a link between clients and our agency. You will be a key contact of your assigned clients. The Account Lead will be managing all project work-flow, client correspondence and creative liaisons. This role is a multi-tasking, multiple skills set position that involves account, client and workflow management creative copywriting.
Your work will be essential to preserve client satisfaction through listening to preferences and addressing them with fruitful advice and services. The ideal candidate must be a great team player, proactive by nature, energetic, dedicated, able to think out of the box while enjoying working with other fun creatives. Note, this is NOT a sales position.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs and specifications.
• Listen to suggestions and wishes of the clients and communicate them to the appropriate teams inside the agency.
• Learn about the clients’ industry and business activities to suggest more personalized solutions.
• Liaise with clients to organize promotional events or decide on advertising material that suit their profiles and goals.
• Copywriting, proofreading and editing.
• Collaborate with colleagues to design creative campaigns or other projects according to the standards discussed with clients.
• Negotiate budgets and deadlines and make detailed presentations justifying costs and schedules.
• Undertake administrative work and keep records of clients and related costs and expenses.
• Research, price and place media, including tv, outdoor, radio and digital.
• Produce estimates and proposals.
• Research and reporting.
• Project/workflow management, vendor management.
• Press and production vendor management.
• Four-year degree in a related field.
• 4-7 years of proven agency experience or internal marketing department work (for candidates outside agency only).
• The ability to build and maintain client relationships in a sincere, effective manner.
• Strong understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques.
• Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts from different industries.
• A team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Media buying and digital marketing experience is a plus.
• Evidence of solid creative copywriting.
• Exceptional time management.
• Strong written and presentation skills
• Proficient in Google Docs and project management systems.
Benefits and other details:
• Vacation, sick time, IRA, short Fridays and other perks apply.
• At this time medical insurance is not provided.
• This is a full-time position.
• Salary range is $45,000-$65,000.
Email resume along with the answers to the following questions to email@example.com:
• Why are you looking to make a change?
• Why are you interested in GGMD?
• What do you know about the agency?
• What is something new you can bring to GGMD?
No phone calls please.