E-Commerce, Marketing and Social Media Manager
Located in Governor Morrison Shopping Center, Capitol and Poole Shop are fashion retailers owned by Laura Vinroot Poole. Capitol is a luxury clothing boutique that features designs from Valentino, Gucci, Saint Laurent (to name a few), along with high-end jewelry and accessories by Irene Neuwirth, Marie-Helene de Taillac and The Gem Palace. Its sister store Poole Shop is located on the second floor and features contemporary and emerging designers such as Raquel Allegra, Lemlem, Ulla Johnson, Self-Portrait, See by Chloé and accessories by Lizzie Fortunato, Jennifer Behr and more. Tabor, our men’s store, is located at 421 Providence Road and carries designs by RRL, Thom Browne, APC, Engineered Garments.
We are seeking a full-time e-commerce, marketing and social media manager that is self-motivated and team-oriented with excellent organizational skills. In this position, the e-commerce, marketing and social media manager will lead our e-commerce operations, help to ensure the company’s marketing goals are met and/or exceeded and manage our digital platforms by completing the assigned responsibilities as outlined below.
House Account, Capitol, Poole Shop and Tabor’s online retail platform software
• Manage the e-commerce platforms of Capitol, Poole Shop and Tabor by creating homepages that represent the current collections, upload and manage inventory and provide product descriptions.
• Update website (weekly) – work alongside the creative director and buying and sales team to create new and innovative concepts and “stories” using both professional and in-store pictures to update the websites’ homepages.
• Uploading inventory – photograph, edit and upload product photos to represent in-store collections online.
• Copywriting – write product descriptions.
• Inventory checks (daily) – done at 5 p.m. daily, compare inventory on House Account to our POS system and update current units available manually.
• Graphic design – create fliers and compose email blasts that are relevant to current in-store events and sales.
• Customer service – answer customer inquiries and provide any additional information/photos.
• Fulfill online orders – process, package and ship online orders. Run online sales monthly.
Social Media for Capitol and Poole Shop’s digital platforms
• Photos: Take, edit and upload photos to social media platforms.
• Customer service: Answer customer direct messages on our social media platforms and provide any additional information/photos. Pull merchandise in case of possible purchases.
• Create and manage social media campaigns.
Photoshoots for Capitol and Poole Shop
• Coordinate seasonal photoshoots: Book location, photographer, hair and make-up artist, model and catering. Work alongside creative director, buying and sales team to pull looks to be featured in photoshoot.
• Onsite coordinator: Carry items to and from shoot, set up, steam and style.
• Work hours are Monday-Friday 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m. with a 60-minute lunch break. Weekend hours may be required depending on event schedules.
• Graphic design background in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator required.
• Photography background required.
• 3+ years of experience working in e-commerce and/or marketing.
Send resumes and portfolios to email@example.com.